Everything has been consolidated into expandable sections – you can either click on the main section title or expand each section using the arrows to the right of each heading to go directly to a more specific section. You’ll also notice that the number of alerts under each section will display to the right of each heading.
Here are the highlights of the new organisation:
For All Service Providers:
- Consolidated Inbox – Here you can now find all inbound communication. That’s not just messages any more – this is now where you can find Quote Requests, Booking Requests and Cancellation Requests.
- Direct Link to Payments & Account Summary – Simply click on the “Payments” section to access your Account Summary. This is also where you can find your Transaction History and Payment Methods.
- Dashboard – This gives you an overview of all your activity at a glance.
- Saved Searches and Watched Loads – These are both now readily accessible under the “Search Deliveries” section.
- Settings – All of your account settings have been consolidated here: My Rates, Directory, Communication Preferences, Tracking and more.
For Delivery Customers and Affiliates:
My uShip will also be much easier to navigate for delivery customers and affiliates – and the tools available are customised for each type of user.
If you have questions about where to find a specific section, please check to see if your question has been answered here – if not, post your question and we’ll help you out.