We recently heard from Delivery Customers and Couriers and Transport companies regarding issues with postal codes on the uShip site. Several Delivery Customers were unable to list their deliveries accurately because the site refused some postal codes. As a result, some transport Providers noticed fewer shipment listings going in and out of their areas.
We found that the issue occurred as result of a change that Google made within their postal code search, which our system uses to process addresses to generate maps, etc. We’ve now updated our system to ensure compatibility with Google; therefore, the issue has been resolved.
You should not experience any other problems with postal codes, but please contact uShip Member Support should you run into any issues. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.